Friday, December 3, 2010

The Scotsman

I hold a flame in my fluttering heart for Sean Connery.   I caught a glimpse of him recently in the movie "The Rock".  Flanked by gorgeous, young actors he still managed to pull focus completely.  I cannot pinpoint what makes this epic legend so sexy....his charisma? his accent? his black eyebrows?
I can't smell his pheromones and he could be my dad....or grandfather even. Gross.
But boy, I wouldn't throw him outta bed for eating crackers. or Biscuits.
Unless he hit me of course.
He has apparently made comments in the press about women who want a smack.
Okay, let's pretend he never said it and imagine hearing his grisly voice saying, "Have a Nishe Day".

1999, at age 69, he was voted "Sexiest Man of the Century".  Enough said.

Look at that chest hair. Its delectable. I want to be blondie.

No comments:

Post a Comment