Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Gentlemen Please....




Converse are A OKAY! Sleek High-tops are Awesome...BUT if the shoes are meant to be worn on a track, in a gym, for kickboxing or on a treadmill LEAVE THEM IN THE LOCKER ROOM!

I see SO many men doing this! SO MANY making this simple, terrible, awful, heinous mistake.
(Who am I to talk..my eyebrows look terrible in this video.)

HELP ME HELP YOU!! USE me and my talents to make your wardrobe better. I once went on a date with a super nice guy and he showed up in a pair of New Balance athletic sneaks paired with way-too-baggy jeans. 
NO THANKS> I spent two hours shaving my legs, poofing my hair and putting on a dress to look nice for our date and you wear athletic trainers to take me out? 
NO DEAL HOWIE!
No, my date wasn't Howie.

It doesn't take much. I bought the cute kicks seen in my last post at a second hand store!
(so they were WAY cheap) BUT.....you don't have to spend a ton to look like a MILLION NO DEAL BUCKS!

All very affordable options. Between 50 and 150 bucks! What a STEAL! ALL fantastic with your favorite pair of jeans. OR slacks!
http://www.cr8rec.com/mens/viewall.html 
They are in NO way sponsoring me or giving me free crap. Photo from CR site.

SO Re cap.........to be clear....

YES!!!

HELL YES!

SI Senor!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT WITH JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

and I'm spent.







No comments:

Post a Comment