Thursday, April 28, 2011

Follow up: to addiction.

THE MAGNUM

Whomever came up with this idea is a genius. I literally picked it out of the freezer at the supermarket unconsciously. It was as if I was a zombie and Mr. King Ralph chief CEO of the ice chests called out to my subconscious to buy it.
Or maybe it was just my hormones.
It is a chocolate ice cream bar called Magnum....Double Chocolate. and the box's description is...
"Chocolate Ice Cream dipped in a Chocolatey Coating, Chocolatey Sauce, and Belgian Milk Chocolate"
HUH?????
Sex Bomb on a stick Tom Jones take that!
When women hear the infamous word Magnum they think....
H U G E.
Pain.
Only select few.
Many women never experience a Magnum.
But now every woman can.
A massive hunk of frozen deliciousness that will satisfy your ever desire.

When I first busted open the opulent package I danced around with one of the 3 Magnums inside....I held it between my legs and romped about as if I was a 13 year old with a dangling hose, or in reality a grown woman thoroughly embarrassing herself in front of her younger beau.
He had to tell me to stop.
I was so anxious and thrilled I could not help myself.

Finally a Magnum you won't gag on.


No comments:

Post a Comment