Friday, September 3, 2010

My Talented Friends at Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Creative
My friends are genius.
I attended the screening of "All I EverWanted- The Airborne Toxic Event Live from Disney Concert Hall..blah blah blah. Long Title" last night.
My great friend DJ-JD Jon Danovic directed it and my wonderful friend, the infamous Brian Girard produced it.  They leave for London next week for the European screening. I have always been impressed by their work, always. I am officially floored now. These two gentleman are so dedicated to making beautiful schtuff on screen that of which I have had the pleasure of being a part of many, many times. This time they out-did themselves. I am so proud to know them.
Best of luck my friends.  You make beautiful music together. xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment