Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shooting in LA!

Just thought I would show y'all a little bit of my work.
As a stylist/host I often get asked to speak on camera about fashion and trends. This time I was in full support of Cynthia Rowley's briliant new Retail Truck concept.
Cynthia Rowley has a truck that travels around the country popping up at boutiques, charity events, shopping centers, and even in people's driveways if requested! The entire 2010 Fall line is being sold out of the back of this super chic, sassy store on wheels. It even has a dressing room, great music and even better lighting! (which as we all know if crucial)
I was in LOVE with so many pieces in the collection....from clutch bags to cocktail dresses with cobalt blue feathers lining the hem and obsessed with the colorful fringe mania!!!!

I was invited to an event being held by Cynthia Rowley in conjunction with Project Angel Food; an amazing organization that feeds 10,000 men, women and children stricken with HIV, AIDS, cancer and other life threatening diseases every week. 10,000 meals a week!!!! These selfless volunteers nourish the hearts and souls of people who are in need of a noutritious meal made with love and have been doing so for over 20 years.
I met so many lovely people, noshed on cupcakes and made small talk. ABC News interviewed me as well as E! News. I will let everyone know when the E! piece will air.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment