Thursday, July 11, 2013

100 BABY!!!!! Zapatos.

MY 100th post!!!
What a milestone. Should I buy myself a pressie? Jewelry? Mani pedi? Show tickets? or....a new pair of shoes? OH!!! I did that already today.
March your asses to Macy's STAT! HUGE shoe sale going on.
I got these bad boys...or girls rather for 44 buckaroonies.
They are the perfect shade of warm silver. These shoes are all the rage right now. A simple strap over the toes and 'round the ankle and BAM deliciousness.









Jen Aniston has been rockin' this look for decades. Simple elegance with a side dish of slick, edible, dripping sex.  Too much? Sorry, I get carried
away when I score big at a sale.


They can be worn all sorts of fun ways. HOW you ask me?
Here's how!

1. Pleats Galore.  Wear the strappy sandal  with a gorgeous high-waisted skirt and an edgy loose t-shirt tucked in. PHOTOS by Harmoni Everett


Jessica Simpson Hat from Nordstrom Rack, Top- Public Library
Pleated High waisted skirt purchased from Fox's Off Price Designer, Orange leather Clutch was a gift from Dad, 



REALLOVE by Steve Madden

2. Hepburn Inspired- Super Skinny Pants and a silky Eyelet BOHO top.
Photos by Biddy Stoner
Black Jeggings- Paige, Top- H&M
Green Clutch- Vintage hand-me-down from @cescadarling, Large Rhinestone Cuff- Fox's Off -Price Designer NY,  Bangles- white and black diamonds,  Spike bracelet is Vintage from my childhood Madonna days, Small silver and rope bracelet- Dogeared

3.  CASUAL COOL but still dressy! (real daisy in hair optional)
Boyfriend jean- Current Elliot, graphic t-shirt- Rushin Teens, vintage white eelskin clutch- flea market find
Necklace is a tricolor gold rosary.
I NEVER want to just blab information at you. I want you to be creative with your wardrobe. I prefer to guide you and help you be inspired. Whether that is with what you already have in your closet or when buying new pieces. SOOO...... with that said, feel free to copy, copy, copy....but also PLAY, PLAY,  PLAY! Don't be scared to experiment with your clothes.
Arm candy- vintage spike leather from my childhood, white and black diamond bangles, vintage green stone bangle that was my Mom's, and a small rope bracelet which I think is Dogeared


There you have it. GO BUY a pair of these. Calvin Klein makes these in all sorts of colors. Mine are Steve Madden. Originally like 80 bucks. I got these tiddly winks for $44. 

BINGO!


ALSO at...


OR March your ass to MACY'S!!!!

I LOVE THE BLUSH!!!! Super gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment