Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Curve by NYX Cosmetics- Flawless Liquid Liner!

I am obsessed with this makeup line. Seriously obsessed. I want everything.

All of their products are affordable yet they act like the expensive brands in performance.
This little gem is every woman's solution to liner mishaps.

I recently purchased their liquid eyeliner called 'The Curve'. Now, let me explain something....liquid eyeliner sucks. It is really hard to maneuver and not look like a 5 year old who got into Mommy's makeup bag.  One little twitch and you are done for....
NYX Cosmetics has created a solution for the spazzy ladies (or gents) like me! The Curve is an ergonomically designed little piece of deliciousness. It is CURVED for crying out loud. So you can get into the corners and make a perfect line without getting black crap all over your precious eyeshadow job that you already perfected so nicely.
Your forefinger essentially spoons the liner. Like an intimate lover.

yes, i put eyes on my hand. AND filtered the shot.

The Curve is around 15 bucks online. I got mine at Ulta Cosmetics. The box is huge you cannot miss it. Worth every penny.
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-179-the-curve-tc01.aspx


How to directions from the website below:


My favorite part is the "can be used day or night"...Just in case you were curious about appropriate timing.



#NYX @nyxcosmetics The Curve. Every woman's solution to flawless liquid eyeliner.  It's seriously genius design helps big time. #favnewbeautyproduct #beauty #fashionstylist #stylist #fashion #spazz 

No comments:

Post a Comment